Cart & Cwidder cuts

Rowena Macrae-Gibson rowena.macrae-gibson at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Jun 11 05:13:13 EDT 2002

Oh bugger! Why didn't I see this before I typed it all up!
Anyway, it would be nice to have a properly scanned version online
somewhere, so I'll photocopy them & send them to you. Let me know (off
list) where you'd like me to send them.

Rowena
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:42:52 +0000 christian nutt <ferricide at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> if you photocopy them and mail them to me, i can scan them for everyone to
> see. the copyright wouldn't really be a big deal, since we're just showing
> it off to list members -- we're not publishing it for profit. of course,
> it's still technically a copyright violation, i just don't think anyone
> would find out, and if they did, care much.
>
> christian

Rowena Macrae-Gibson