2nd hand DWJ (was: Re: Oddest place you've found DWJ)

Kale kaledann at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 01:59:17 EDT 2002

--- Jon Noble <jon_p_noble at yahoo.com> wrote:

*snip*

> lookout for it. It is the only second hand one I
> have,
> however my "8 days of luke" is ex-library - but as I
> wrote it off myself its not actually second hand.

Mine too...though it was apparently donated to a
library sale as opposed to being an ex-library book.
Same thing with Fire and Hemlock.  I had the two in my
collection for the longest time without making the
connection that they were by the same author.  One of
the reasons is that I really have to psyche myself to
read Eight Days of Luke as it is difficult for me to
get past the first few pages.  I don't start enjoying
things until Luke shows up.

Kale