(OT) Re: Antonia Forest

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 22:33:10 EDT 2002

 --- rohina at shaw.ca wrote: >
I get the
> impression she doesn't
> really see writing the book as one of her top
> priorities.
Awwwk! So many loose ends in Attic Term! It just
pushes my must-tie-loose-shoelaces buttons.
>The rumour is
> that the book starts at home, but is mostly set at
> the school.
>
> I have issues with the girlsown list, but if you
> want to discuss AF, I
> am up for it (perhaps off list).
What sort of issues? I ask b/c my chalet school
obsession is waking from its coma and i'm considering
joining it. Would love to discuss AF, though it's
about a year since I read them - I had the good
fortune to meet someone whose brother has them all.
Yay! Good things can come from being sprung reading
school stories in public. Email me offlist if you feel
it's a more suitable forum.
Chris