Tasty bits

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Mon Jun 10 18:12:22 EDT 2002

No woodwind?  Consider yourselves lucky.  My school orchestra has about ten
flutes, 5 clarinets, a trumpet and 2 violins.  It's conducted by a woman who
is such a typical girls' school old spinster it's unbelievable.  It would be
doing way better than usual if it could get to be half as good as the one in
Archer's Goon...

Jen
--
"Mistrust all enterprises that require new clothes."