Books to movies (was: The horror! The Horror!)

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Mon Jun 10 15:24:42 EDT 2002

I studied The Go-Between for GCSE lit, and I have to agree that it is a
really, really, bad book.  IMO the film's not much better and doesn't redeem
it much, although I preferred it at the time because I could daydream while
we were meant to be watching it ;o)

I now have a grudge against the book, and will hold L.P. Hartley fully
responsible if I've failed english lit.  Ugh.

Jen
--
"Mistrust all enterprises that require new clothes."