Introductions

el.buchanan at btinternet.com el.buchanan at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 10 10:13:35 EDT 2002

Name: Elanor Buchanan

Occupation: Computer Science Student and DWJ list lurker but dedicated reader of everything on it.

Age: 20

Married: no

Children: 0

I live in: Edinburgh where I am at university

How I discovered the list:  Googling for Diana Wynne Jones

Favorite DWJ: Hexwood, Deep Secret, Dalemark Quartet.

First DWJ novel: The Dalemark books, in whatever order I thought they came in when I got them all as a birthday present from a father with great taste in books

Favorite authors: Michael Marshall Smith, Robert A.Heinlein, Neil Gaiman, Susan Cooper, Jeff Noon, Armistead Maupin, John Irving, James Blish, Iain M. Banks

Reading right now: The Dark is Rising sequence by Susan cooper. I love these books and am re reading them as a comfort book during stressful final exam time having re read all my favourite DWJ already

Number of books owned: Lots, not as many as I want but more than I can afford. Sadly the family books I cunningly managed to take to uni with me were viciously stolen back from me on family visits