OT: Victoria Walker info request

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 19:05:40 EDT 2002

The library of congress catalog gives her birth date
as 1947 (and has her still alive) and lists only those
two books (with dates 1969 and 1972). Interestingly
the only references to her I could turn up on the
internet were on the sites of three authors, Neil
Gaiman, Garth Nix (who also loves DWJ) and Sally
Odgers (hi!) (actually I don't think Sally's was
actualy on her site). We have a series of US books on
Children's authors dating from the early '70s at
school - however if she is English (and there weren't
a lot of US children's authors in Oz in those days)
and only wrote two books she probably won't be there.
I'm back at work tomorrow so I'll look then.

Jon Noble