OT: Victoria Walker info request

Kale kaledann at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 04:37:51 EDT 2002

To steal an acronym from another list, AKICIF - All
Knowledge is Contained in Fandom.  Neil Gaiman posted
a request on his weblog for information about Victoria
Walker who wrote The Winters of Enchantment and The
House Called Hadlows.  With so many bibliophiles on
the list, I thought one of you might know.  I wonder
if my library would have these books...

ObDWJ: On the same list, someone used the phrase "when
pigs fly" and I blinked and thought, But they do fly,
at least the ones at Derkholm.

Kale