Introductions

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 18:25:41 EDT 2002

--- yvonne <yvonneh at comcen.com.au> wrote:

> Occupation: Librarian, part of the time in an energy
> library, and part
> of the time doing research for a social work type
> library.

We seem to have a lot of librarians on this list.

  Garth Nix (Librarians with
> swords!),

I'm still waiting to be issued with a clockwork mouse

> Number of books owned: I don't know, but we had to
> extend the house to
> fit in more bookcases 8-)

I had a friend who had to rent the house next door to
his own  to live in, because his own house was
literally filled with books. When the pile next to the
front door collapsed he had to climb over the roof to
get in.

Jon Noble

"Its better to be librarian than part of the
collection" Garth Nix - Lirael