Introductions

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 7 17:02:33 EDT 2002

I did mine before the recent reading came up, so I thought I'd add that:

Recent reading (ie in the last 4 days): jack McDevitt because of the
Nebula discussion (so thanks Melissa for the comments); The Other Boleyn
Girl by Phillipa Gregory, which I highly recommend for historical
fiction fans; my friend's thesis on the Lisle letters; Paragons -
science fiction writers talking about writing, with short story examples
- very interesting (especially the one where I hated the story and
loathed the description of the writer's process).

Robyn