Introductions

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 10:52:02 EDT 2002

Everyone seems to be adding favourite music to their introduction now, something
I missed.  Oh well, here goes.

Favourite group:  Nina and Frederik

Favourite Singer/songwriter:  Kate Bush

Favourite Composer:  Sibelius.  Followed by (in no particular order) Copland,
Bartok, Nielsen, Prokofiev, Messiaen, Respighi, ... (I suppose Kate Bush is
really in this list)

Favourite pieces (to listen to):  Panufnik, Sinfonia Sacra.  Sibelius, 2nd
symphony.  Bartok, 3rd piano concerto.  Stephen Montague, Dark Sun.  Gorecki,
Euntes Ibant et Flebant. . . .

Favourite pieces (to play):  Boellmann, Sortie in F minor from Heures Mystiques
(I guess it's not just me - other composers have difficulty giving their pieces
titles, too...).  Chopin, nocturne in E minor.  Colin Johnson, Toccata.  And my
own Scherzo in G.

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970