Introductions

yvonne yvonneh at comcen.com.au
Fri Jun 7 05:12:30 EDT 2002

I lurk and read digests, so I don't know why I'm doing this, but maybe
having come out I'll post more often.

Name: Yvonne Hardingham

Occupation: Librarian, part of the time in an energy library, and part
of the time doing research for a social work type library.

Age: 39 next week

Happily married to someone who reads as much as I do, and likes dwj as
well. Two kids

I live in: Melbourne Australia

How I discovered the list:  Trawling the net for DWJ info. Found a
discussion about how fast people read in between a discussion about Lois
McMaster Bujold, and knew I'd found home.

Favorite DWJ novel: Howl's Moving Castle

First DWJ novel: Homeward Bounders

Favorite authors: Guy Gavriel Kay, DWJ, Connie Willis, Lois McMaster
Bujold, Robin McKinley, Garth Nix (Librarians with swords!), Sean
Williams, the Pullein-Thompson sisters. (Why aren't there more grown-up
horse books?)

Number of books owned: I don't know, but we had to extend the house to
fit in more bookcases 8-)

Recent reads: The Novice by Trudi Canavan; Cleave by Nicki Gemmell, The
Stone Mage and The Sea by Sean Williams (and book two, but the title
escapes me.)

Other hobbies: Happiness is spending your whole life reading horse books
and finally actually owning one. I ride my first dressage test in two
weeks!

Yvonne