Introductions

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Thu Jun 6 14:56:06 EDT 2002

Name: Jenny Preston

Occupation: sadly, I go to school.

Age: 16

Married: Hah.

Children: No thanks...

I live in: Shropshire, UK

How I discovered the list:  Weird as it sounds, I can't actually
remember...I think I must have found it via the Chrestomanci Castle website.

Favorite DWJ novel: How can anyone pick one?  Aargh!  Fire and Hemlock for
the music, Hexwood for the confusingness, Deep Secret for Nick's
Breakfast(tm) alone, and Charmed Life for when I can't be bothered to think
;o)

First DWJ novel: Archer's Goon, on a plane back from an awful ski trip to
Italy I went on when I was 9.

Favorite authors (besides DWJ): Terry Pratchett, J. K. Rowling, Neil Gaiman,
E. M. Forster.

Number of books owned: I have no idea.  About as many as I have CDs and LPs,
which is far too many.

Favorite musician/group: Smashing Pumpkins.  Oh, and Joy Division, Operation
Ivy, ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead, Mercury Rev, Radiohead,
and Zero Point Six (and more, but it would take all day to list them).
Virtual chocolate to anyone who's heard of *all* of those...

Non-reading hobbies:  Music.  Did I mention that one day I *will* be in a
quartet called the Dumas Quartet?

Jen
--
"Mistrust all enterprises that require new clothes."