Introductions

Susanna E. Leng 98 Susanna.E.Leng.98 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Jun 6 13:04:12 EDT 2002

Name: Susanna Leng

Occupation: Software developer

Age: 25, not married, no children.

I live in: Los Angeles, CA, to be precise, Mar Vista, near
Venice.

How I discovered the list: Google search for Diana Wynne
Jones

Favorite DWJ novel: Changes depending on which one I've
read most recently...  Now, probably Dogsbody, or Deep
Secret, or Archer's Goon, or Fire & Hemlock, or...

First DWJ novel: Both Archer's Goon and Tale of Time City
were read to me in 5th grade, I don't remember which one
first.  Luckily I was a friend of all the town librarians,
and they managed to get me all the other DWJs available
through inter-library loan.

Favourite authors: besides DWJ, Neil Gaiman, Lois McMaster
Bujold, Connie Willis, Jane Austen, Michael Connelly,
Barbara Kingsolver... and the list goes on

Reading right now: Just finished 'Diplomatic Immunity'.  Am
making myself pick my next book from the stack by my bed of
ones that I've bought but haven't read yet...

Number of books owned: about 6 bookcases' worth.

Hobbies outside of reading: lurking on the DWJ list.  My
favorite sports (I'm not a good spectator): Rowing, Aikido,
boxing, and I'm getting into autocross and track driving.
I've been ramping up the scuba diving as well.  Reading
doesn't seem like a very expensive hobby any more...

-Susanna