Introductions

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Thu Jun 6 09:35:00 EDT 2002

Name: Rebecca Ganetzky

Occupation(s): For the summer: Programmer for one of my Prof's grant
projects.  During the school year, I am additionally a Student Technical
Assistant, a PreMed-Bio-CompSci major and (if I get re-elected) a Student
Senator.

Age: 19(!)

Married: Um, No.  (I'm constantly shocked by the married people about my
age...I'm just barely beginning to consider myself a grown-up...)

Children: None of my own.  Quite a few surrogate children that follow me
around, write me e-mails, and (hopefully) will come visit me at college
when they're old enough.

I live in: Oberlin, OH (Outside of Cleveland).  Technically I'm still a
resident of Madison, WI, though.

How I discovered the list: I did a Google search for Diana Wynne Jones, and
came up with this.

Favorite DWJ novel: Deep Secret and Fire & Hemlock

First DWJ novel: Lives of Christopher Chant

Favorite Authors: DWJ, Connie Willis, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Charles
de Lint, Patricia Wrede...really in an Urban Phase right now.  Mainly
reading Gaiman and de Lint.  I'm also fond of Perilous Gard, Rhapsody and a
few other books that are the only things of I read by the given author.

Number of books owned: Too many for my poor, tiny, college bookshelves.

RDG