Adaptations (was The horror! The horror!)

Michelle Thomas michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 08:00:54 EDT 2002

On 6/6/02 12:47 pm, "christian nutt" <ferricide at hotmail.com> wrote:

> well, that's all right then. =)
>
> really, i am not surprised that bibliophiles like books better -- what else
> would you expect? books are great in their own way and films are in theirs.

I'm a cinephile and a bibliophile, and I would find it hard to choose
between them because I love them both in different ways.  I have to have a
book to read, always, and if I don't see a film in the cinema for 2 weeks I
start to feel odd.  Addicted, I guess.

But the advantage that books still have over films is that they're portable
and cheap(ish).

Michelle