(No Subject)

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 4 09:18:38 EDT 2002

I'm a Spellcoats fan. I like the way the story unfolds so very gradually
such that even though "events" are happening fast the real story is
happening slowly.

I love the concept of spellcoats and the fact that this family's statues are
"real".

I like the way that the plot isn't wound up till the very end.

I like the way it joins up with Crown of Dalemark.

Anita