F&H, Garner and False Messengers

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Wed Jul 31 16:23:59 EDT 2002

Are you sure?  I thought Wolves of Willoughby Chase was the one with the
wolves and the train ride to a big old house (Willoughby Chase?), which
carried on with lots of scary wolf things going on.  In my head the wolves
in that are the ones that came through the tunnel...although it's been about
5 years since I read the series and I could just be making it all up.

Jen
--
"Electrocuting yourself could ruin your carpet."