F&H, Garner and False Messengers

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 12:44:27 EDT 2002

Kathleen, on Fire and Hemlock.

> And I haven't sorted the ending out
> fully in my head. Is this the book or me?

We have had many discussions on the list about this.  A couple of years ago, I
promised to get my thoughts in order and set them down, but I haven't managed it
yet!

So I shall merely quote a line from Power of Three:

"A curse obeys the same laws as everything else.  It contains the seeds of its
own decay."

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970