dwj.com (Was Re: Hi List - a prodigal returns

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Sat Jul 27 19:05:32 EDT 2002

Kale dreamed lazily into the stars:
>Maybe it's just me, but www.dianawynnejones.com still
>pulls up Meredith's site.  Anyway the alternate URL
>is:
>
>http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/

www.dianawynnejones.com was shut down for a few months, I believe from
January onwards...  I had emailed Meredith in May asking what was up with
the site, and she said that DWJ's publisher had pretty much forced her to
give up the address so they could use it, but that they hadn't done
anything with it yet.

I haven't heard of anything since then, but if it's back, I assume she
finally worked something out with the publisher.  Which makes me quite
happy, as I couldn't conceive of any mass-media enterprise managing to make
a "good" site by my standards, let alone one up to the quality of what
Meredith had created!  (I am moderately autistic, so I prefer sites with a
ton of intelligently-written text, and few or no flashy graphics, sounds,
or other distractions.)

Denise
(also returning from a long hiatus!)