dwj.com (Was Re: Hi List - a prodigal returns

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.com
Fri Jul 26 07:57:29 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 09:19:18AM +0100, Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote:

> > Out of curiosity, has anyone taken dwj.com?  Because
> > that would be a very appropriate domain to replace
> > dianawynnejones.com
>
> I remember reading over 2 years ago that all the three letter .com
> addresses had gone.
>
> How about dianawynnejones.org?

Doing a bit of whois checking...

Yes, dwj.com and dwj.org are already taken. Then we have...

        domain:       dianawynnejones.com
        status:       production
        origin-c:     meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk#0
        organization: .
        owner:        Meredith MacArdle Meredith MacArdle
        email:        meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk#0
[snip]
        admin-c:      victoria.ingham at harpercollins.com#0
        tech-c:       sales at easily.co.uk#1
        billing-c:    victoria.ingham at harpercollins.com#0

I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

But, however...

        No match for "DIANAWYNNEJONES.ORG".

        No match for "DIANAWYNNEJONES.NET".

So they still appear to be free.