shameless self-promotion

Kale kaledann at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 17:30:34 EDT 2002

Congratulations, Deborah.

I look forward to reading it, too.  I asked my sister,
who works at B&N, if she could get it for me.  In the
meantime, I have just made a request at my favorite
library, and they said they'd be ordering it for their
children's lit department.  (Now for the other two
library systems I use....)  So even if it's not
something you'd buy, you can get your library to
acquire it for their collection.  How about it?

Kale
(whose library has nearly all of DWJ's books except
the really old ones and _The Tough Guide to Fantasy_)

http://www.peterlang.com/all/index.cfm?textfield=teya&vResult=true&vDom=3&vRub=1060
> ), or order it from your local independent
> bookstore.

[snip bibliographic info and synopsis which can be
found in original message:
http://www.suberic.net/dwj/list/msg46502.html ]