de lint

SharynN at aol.com SharynN at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 21:29:47 EDT 2002

In a message dated 07/18/2002 8:58:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> And what looks like another one, _Waifs and Strays_, but I
> can't tell from the one quick glance whether it's new material or reprints,
> coming out in a few months.

I'm Charles's editor at Viking (and Firebird)  W&S is a collection of
previously uncollected stories, plus a new one.  Lots of these stories are
notoriously hard to find.  At the same time, I'm reissuing THE RIDDLE OF THE
WREN and THE DREAMING PLACE .... sdn
sharyn november
sharyn at sharyn.org
www.sharyn.org
Permaximam posco ad legendum solitudinem