shameless self-promotion

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Jul 18 16:24:26 EDT 2002

Congratulations!

I got a chance to leaf through it at the Children's Literature
Association conference in June and immediately put it on my list of
"books to buy"--I'm looking forward to reading it!

Jackie S.

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:50:03 -0400 (EDT) deborah <deborah at suberic.net>
writes:
> Diana Wynne Jones: an Exciting and Exacting Wisdom_ has just been
> published by Peter Lang, several months early.  If you or your local
> library are interested, you can get it from Peter Lang (

http://www.peterlang.com/all/index.cfm?textfield=teya&vResult=true&vDom=3
&vRub=1060