Chrestomanci books

Caleb W scwoody423 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 08:39:37 EDT 2002

Yes, Philip's right. Sorry for the ambiguity - (memo
to self: must remember to read e-mail before sending).
They were in good (new) condition apart from being a
bit faded from being out in the sun - it's surprising
that there's been enough sun to fade them here! I was
very chuffed at the bargain...
Caleb W.