Chrestomanci books

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Jul 18 04:18:18 EDT 2002

>> Having found the current editions The Magicians of Caprona and The Lives
>> of Christopher Chant on the market for £1 each
> Where did you find them at that price? It's almost worth buying them mail
> order for gifts and so on at that price!

I rather fear you have been caught in the ambiguity of the phrase "on the
market".  I think Caleb meant that he had found them secondhand on a market
stall, not that they're generally available at that price :-(

Philip (who would love to be proved wrong!)

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970