Chrestomanci books

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 14:03:07 EDT 2002

Having found the current editions The Magicians of Caprona and The Lives of
Christopher Chant on the market for £1 each, I now have all the Chrestomanci
books except Mixed Magics. More books to put on my "To Re-read" list! I've
also been reading The Salmon of Doubt, which is very, very funny, and
History 101 (a science-fiction/historical novel set during the Spanish Civil
War). I almsot bought Slaves of the Mastery at the weekend, since it was £4
for the paperback in Smiths, but I'm holding out for the one-volume edition
of the trilogy, out 1st August, since I've only borrowed The Wind Singer
from the library so far.

Caleb W.