OT De Lint

Liina Poropudas lina at niksula.hut.fi
Tue Jul 16 08:43:39 EDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote:

> Dorian, Quoting Ania:
>
> >> I am a fairly recent convert to De Lint and have only read The Little
> >> Country so far. It wasn't bad, although the utterly perfect main
> >> characters  were a tad annoying (admittedly, they got a little less
> >> perfect later on in the book). But I do want to read more; any
> >> suggestions/recommendations?
>
> Sorry I'm a bit late, but you can always order some more...

Hi!

I'm new to the list (and suddenly feel I have no idea of how to behave,
forgive me if I make mistakes :) - and, what do you know, the first
mail I received is very relevant to me right now, because I've just quite
recently discovered Charles de Lint.

At the moment I'm reading The Ivory and the Horn by CdL, which I really
really like.

I've also read The Forests of the Heart and Yarrow, former being the
first one I've read by CdL. The Forests of the Heart was really something
special to me, so I'd cheerfully recommend it to anyone :)

Oh dear, I can't seem to think anything to qualify as the ObDWJ... :)

--

	- Liina