OT De Lint

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Fri Jul 12 09:33:20 EDT 2002

I haven't read _Little Country_, yet, so I don't know what it's like, but I
*am* a de Lint fan, so ... :-)
	His works most commonly regarded to be his best are Dreams Underfoot
(Which I strongly recommend.  It's a series of interconnected short
stories: a format that I usually don't like, but that De Lint excels at)
and Someplace to be Flying.  I, personally, really enjoy Moonlight and
Vines (same general idea as Dreams Underfoot, and set in the same world.)
Also noteworthy: his book _Jack the Giant-Killer_ (more often found in a
one book set of that and it's sequel, called "Jack of Kinrowan") is a part
of the Fairy Tale series (Tam Lin, Briar Rose, Snow White, Rose Red, White
as Snow, etc.) He also has a decent Celtic novel (I found it okay, although
I tend to dislike Celtic fantasy as a genre) whose title I want to say is
"Into the Woods", but I'm not sure that's correct.
Have fun, and good reading!
RDG