George R. R. Martin & Possession

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jul 1 22:08:22 EDT 2002

Robyn said:

Possession is one of my favourite
> books of all time; and there, I find the frame and setting
> accurate to the
> point of hilarity. I'm also one of the only people I know who
> doesn't skip
> the poetry parts.
>
> Robyn

This is probably a stupid question, but is 'Possession' by George R. R.
Martin? I couldn't find a reference to it anywhere, though there are lots of
other books called 'Possession' - by authors as diverse as A.S. Byatt, Louis
Bromfield and Mazo de la Roche. If anyone has a copy of Robyn's favourite
book, could you please give me some bibliographical details (there speaks
the librarian!) so I can add it to my 'Books to Read' list?

Thank you ever so much.
Regards
Elizabeth.