DWJ's answers: Harry Potter

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 1 09:11:49 EDT 2002

Re Rhianna and the Wild Magic:
My 7 year old niece borrowed my copy last year and loved it so much she
begged her mother to buy *me* another copy so she didn't have to give it
back. I bought her the second in the series last month and she was very,
very happy and enjoyed it. (and wrote me a lovely poem too.)

At just 7 she found reading it hard going, but worth her effort.

Anita