Will (was Sophie etc)

Daphne Lee daphne at thestar.com.my
Thu Jan 31 22:07:22 EST 2002

Thanks to Marie for her comment and views on the choice of the name Will for fantasy heroes. Personally, the name sounds dependable, and humble as well as nobel. The W is a soft, whispered sound that turns somewhat stronger with the double L, but still remains gentle. A nice combination.

To me the name will always be associated with the aviator brother in the Flambards books.

Daphne