DWJ artist ahoy!

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:41:31 EST 2002

I write for a student magazine, and they have started to whine about the
fact that none of us writers seem to provide our texts with *pictures*.
Well, I'm going to write an article for the next edition about humorous
two-world fantasy (two-world is anything set in our world, whether they
leave it or not), main purpose of which is to put Potter in perspective. So,
if any of you have some nice little DWJ illustrations that you have made
*yourselves* -- no offering other people's pics here, please! -- and you'd
like to have them in an obscure magazine halfway across the world, let me
know, and I'll show them to my editor.

Katta