OT: Sorcery and Cecelia

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Sun Jan 27 17:50:48 EST 2002

I recently found out that there is going be a reprint of this book. I bought
my copy of the book years ago when it first came out, that is, before the
used book sellers started asking ridiculous amounts of money for it, but
here's the info for those of you who weren't as lucky:

> 12/20/01 BIG NEWS FROM PAT:
>
> Caroline and I have just made a deal with Harcourt to reissue SORCERY AND
> CECELIA, probably in hardcover, spring 2003, followed by a sequel (tentatively
> titled THE GRAND TOUR), six to twelve months later. I'm told we'll see
> contracts sometime in January, so I think you can add it to your news, if you
> want.
(copy-pasted from http://www.tc.umn.edu/~d-lena/Stevermer%20page.html)

Tarja