Hexwood

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 07:58:57 EST 2002

>From: "Rowland, Jennifer A B"
>
>Aha. I knew the scenes replayed, but I hadn't thought of it quite like
>this.
>Makes sense that they only remember the choice that lets them move on. What
>about Ann-in-the-wood, though, remembering lots of times with Mordion and
>Hume at different ages, which she forgets as Ann-out-of-the-wood and only
>remembers a few visits? Does that matter?

i think it has something to do with a mixture of cleverness and repetition.
her memories are covered up by the bannus, but the more it happens, the
harder it is to ignore. kind of like how polly remembers the events from
fire and hemlock once something jogs her memory. i think the bannus either
isn't able to entirely control people or slacks off a bit to give them an in
-- after all, they're supposed to be able to get the best of it, or new
reigners could never be picked.