Best of 2000

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Mon Jan 21 06:21:29 EST 2002

Ven wrote:
>I ordered the two Megan Whalen Turner books today
>and also Diplomatic Immunity -- LMB -- when it comes out in April,
>yay.

Are you getting it shipped from America or is it coming out here, too? I
know Curse of Chalion isn't out here till the summer and won't be in
paperback till next year (ooh, the agony). {fx: Unworthy gloating that DWJ
is British so we don't have the ghastly wait for her stuff.}
Also Meisha Merlin is being slow with Diane Duane's Tale of The Five, pt
one, which I should have had by now, dammit. {fx: Much grumbling that the
new one of the series won't be out for months, and will be bound with the
third, which I already have, and will be HARDBACK, so more expensive, and pt
one is paperback so they won't match. Rotters.}
Jennifer