Hexwood

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Fri Jan 18 09:14:38 EST 2002

which, do
> >people feel that the real Ann/Vierran is Ann.

Is Ann the child-Vierran-was? Not literally, because of her background being
different, but I think the character is about right. People do change from
12 to 20 in lots of ways. My daughter's best friend moved away when she was
10, and they used to meet up twice a year or so. Now they haven't met since
they were 14. They're in touch by e-mail after a 3-year gap, and will meet
again soon. Teg's dad asked her if she thought they'd still get along as
well, and she said; "We'll still get along, but we mightn't have much in
common any more". Which is a good way of putting it, I think. It allows for
the basic character sympathy plus the changes that have come about by now.

Sallyo.