Hexwood

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:17:27 EST 2002

>From: "Hallie O'Donovan"
>
>>there has to be more to it than that, though, doesn't there? because
>>she sets up with her parents with that as the cover story. maybe to
>>keep her away from reigners one and three? the bannus is pretty sneaky.
>
>Wait, sorry, I'm not with you quite on the cover story bit.  All I'd
>managed to think of the illness was that she was kept in bed to be
>able to observe all the comings and goings (or not) over at the farm.

well, my thought was that maybe the banus was being sneaky .. reigner three
and one control vierran when they bring her to earth. if the bannus can keep
her from going to them, the bond lessens, possibly. i dunno. it's just a
hypothesis. =)

of course, by being forced to observe what's going on she can keep putting
things together ... boy, time is screwy in this book. in the chain of events
on reigner homeworld:

(1) mordion and reigner two depart for earth.
(2) reigner four departs for earth. (a few days later.)
(3) reigner five departs for earth. (a couple of days later.)
(4) reigner one, three, and vierran depart for earth (a day later or so?)

so how does vierran see mordion, two, and sir john enter hexwood farm? maybe
it's just a reconstruction courtesy of the bannus...

now my head's all swimmy.

christian