Gothic and other 19th C Novels, Was: Re: Best of 2001

Thu Jan 17 11:01:32 EST 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 02:50:43 +1100, Gross Family wrote:

>I have been known to *read* while actually cooking, at the same
>moment--using a see-through recipe book holder...Ah, it's good to know I'm
>not the only...um...unusual person in the world!

LOL.  You should have figured that out already.  :)

I read while I'm cooking, too.  I resent having to stop reading just to
prepare food.  If I didn't like to eat so much, I'd want to subsist on
futuristic meal tablets.

Melissa Proffitt