Hi

Thu Jan 17 10:57:25 EST 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:09:25 +0800, Daphne Lee wrote:

>I'm a big fan of DWJ and have been since I found Time Of The Ghost in a jumble sale in 1986. It's remained my favourite DWJ, followed closely by Howl's Moving Castle and Fire& Hemlock.

Those are all my favorites too!  (Plus _Archer's Goon_ and _Homeward
Bounders_.  And _Hexwood_.  Never mind.  They're all my favorites. :)

>I'm currently reading Hexwood for the first time and would love to discuss it with someone or everyone.

We recently had a discussion on _Hexwood_ here, so it's still fresh in our
minds--go ahead and post whatever you like to get the ball rolling.  Though
you might want to read the archived messages on the subject first, if you're
worried about repetition.  We don't seem to have a problem with people
asking the same questions over and over again, actually.

>Hoping to hear from other DWJ fans.

Welcome to the list!

Melissa Proffitt