Comics and More

Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 10:14:05 EST 2002

Try Forbidden Planet.  The website is

http://www.fpscotland.force9.co.uk/index.html

but they also have stores in larger UK cities.  I was looking around last
night (after I tried amazon.uk) and they had several things, including
Castle Waiting, listed under graphic novels.  I'm not sure they do online
ordering, exactly, but you can mail/email/phone them with an order.  I've
never ordered from them, but they're fairly reputable (and I was SO MAD
when I walked by them during my three hours in Dublin and they were
closed.)  Alternatively, you can look on a website
called the Anipike, www.anipike.com, under shopping guides.  It's
primarily for anime, but the shopping guides (which cover random areas and
aren't always frequently updated) tend to mention stores like Forbidden
Planet which carry things beyond anime.

lizzie