Saffy's Angel

Wed Jan 16 00:54:55 EST 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:20:04 +0000, Becca O'Donovan wrote:

>I ALSO got There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom for Christmas, by the
>author of Holes, whoever that is. Louis Sacher or Lois Sacher or
>something. Anyway I thought it was even better than Holes, and I
>stayed in the bath for so long I was BLUE until I finished it.

Wow, really?!  (That it was better than _Holes_, not that you were blue.
Though that in itself is pretty impressive.)  I finally read _Holes_ last
November and loved it.  I guess I'll have to make another trip to the
library.  :)

Melissa Proffitt
(now feeling that there are too many books waiting to be read; remember when
she whined about not having anything to read and made everyone thoroughly
annoyed?  Thus do whiners meet their Untimely Ends.)