Best of 2001

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Jan 15 22:15:27 EST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Sally Odgers wrote:
|> "A grown man punting a kitten who was looking the other way
|
|Punting? As in an Oxford boat?

No, as in with the toe of a boot -- *punt*, flying kitten. See,
the kittens were the children of Satan and were killing everyone
in sight and could only be placated with lots of ice cream...
it's hard to explain.  http://www.sluggy.com/, as is being
discussed in the comics thread, and Lego week was spectacular.

Hmm.  ObDWJ: Actually the only ObDWJ I can think of is an
entirely new thread.  See, that story in Sluggy is a little too
violent for my taste, which gets me to thinking ... what *is* an
appropriate age group for Dark Lord of Derkholm?  I mean, what
happens to Shona is so horrific, and is barely dealt with.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
Here is my handle and here is my ... my ...