Best of 2001

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Jan 15 21:53:38 EST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Sally Odgers wrote:
|TBR I *still* have Cordelia's Honour by the hyphenated lady. I'm sure I'll
|love it, but too scared to start reading in case I do, and have to find and
|read the others!

Oh, trust me, they're more addictive than crack.  One of my
roomates started rereading last week, and now two others of us
are back as well.  Just being near them makes the craving worse.
;)

Not that I have personal experience with crack.  Maybe I should
say "more addictive than Magic: the Gathering", which I had to quit
cold turkey in 1995.

Just finished Perilous Gard, which I'd never read before.  I
liked it lots.  Now I want to reread Fire & Hemlock and Tam Lin.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"A grown man punting a kitten who was looking the other way... It
was the bravest thing I've ever seen."  -- Sluggy Freelance