Eight Days of Luke

Caleb W Caleb1011 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 05:39:55 EST 2002

I borrowed this from the library on Thursday it being one of the few DWJ
books left I haven't read. A lot of my enjoyment derived from not knowing
what it was on about, so I recommend that you stop reading this message if
you don't wanted it spoiled.

Anyway, I worked out that some of the character were from legends, and was
trying to work ou what was going on. Much to my annoyance, I didn't work it
out until David found the hammer, and then I was kicking myself for not
working it out sooner. I had a time of being into Norse mythology, so was
annoyed, but also grinning like a maniac for being caught out so well. I'll
have to re-read it to see how enjoyable it is when you know what's coming.

Caleb.