Japanese fanart for DWJ (Was Re: intro & Howl and re:japan edition of charmed life

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:46:06 EST 2002

digression into japanese comic subculture warning!

yaoi/shonen ai is one of the mainstays of the doujinshi scene. i would be
ENTIRELY unsurprised if they explored that idea when creating howl
doujinshi. the most likely to me seems to be howl and michael. in fact, who
else could it be? =)

http://www.matt-thorn.com/

there are some rather interesting essays by a cultural anthropologist (and
manga fan) living in japan at that URL.

christian