Japanese fanart for DWJ (Was Re: intro & Howl and re:japan edition of charmed life

Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sat Jan 12 13:35:54 EST 2002

Um. . . this isn't quite the same, but I came across a doujinshi (ametaur
comic done by fans and actually published and sold) that was for Harry
Potter.  I'd be willing to be that Howl ones will come out after the
movie.  The Hari Potta ones are for sale at www.aestheticism.com; I will
warn you all that this is a yaoi/shonen ai site, which means that it
focuses on male/male relationships (shonen ai meaning boy love).  I'm not
sure if the dj's are yaoi, but it's quite possible.  I have seen Harry/Ron
pairings before. . . . somehow it just doesn't work for me, though.

I wonder who they'll slash for 'Howl?''

. . . ooh, I don't like that.

Lizzie, now disturbed.