The Spellcoats and Time Team

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Sat Jan 12 06:19:07 EST 2002

> at the weekend. If this Time Team had been on prior to The Spellcoats
being
> written I'd have wondered whether DWJ had seen it. One of the things I
like
> about The Dalemark Quartet is the feel of history, and seeing the
> correlations with real history is interesting.

This kind of thing happens often enough to be creepy. In 1998 I did a book
about someone who made docus-with-a-difference, and later that year the same
kind of docu showed up on TV. Last week the second of "my" docus was shown.
Synchronity (or however you spell it).

Sallyo
http://www.sallyodgers.com/contest.htm