Err, Westing Game, in regards to Alternate ID, in regards to Reading Style...

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 01:25:59 EST 2002

yes, i would be rather pleased to hear about this.
i love, love, love the westing game.

i'm afraid to read any more of ellen raskin's books becuase it only occurred
to me to check if there are more fairly recently (last 5 years, let's say,
and i read the westing game originally when i was a single-digit age) .. is
that something that you would recommend?

christian