Err, Westing Game, in regards to Alternate ID, in regards to Reading Style...

Rebecca Ganetzky Rebecca.Ganetzky at oberlin.edu
Mon Jan 7 22:10:51 EST 2002

(Which was, IIRC, originally in regards to something else, but the subject
title is getting too long)
Ania commented that her mental geography of books is often inconsistent,
and I wanted to point out a cute tidbit.  For those of you who've read
Ellen Raskin's _Westing Game_ two (possibly three) mutually contradictory
bits of information are presented with regards (hm, I'm big on this
regards thing tonight...) to the arrangement of apartments in Sunset
Towers.
If anyone's interested, I can go figure out what these are, but I can't do
it right now (my copy, like all other books of any merit I own is at
school.  No, that's a lie, I brought back about 14 books to sustain me
over my month hiatus.)
-RDG